1. We believe the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament Scripture alone to be verbally inspired, God-breathed (2 Tim. 3:16), and inerrant in the original text, and that they alone are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God who is Creator of heaven and earth, who is infinite Spirit, light, love, and truth; eternal, almighty, infallible in all things, including His foreknowledge of all future events as well as all free choices; that He is unchangeable, all-wise, just, and holy; and that the triune God eternally exists in one essence and three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the historicity of the biblical record, including the special creation of Adam and Eve as the literal progenitors of all people, the literal fall and resultant divine curse on the creation, the worldwide flood, and the origin of nations and diverse languages at the tower of Babel.
4. We believe in Jesus Christ, the Second Person of the Trinity, the Eternal Word manifested in the flesh. We believe that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and that He is true God and true man, having two distinct natures co-joined in one Person.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice for the sins of every human being throughout history who would place saving faith in Christ. The sins of the elect were imputed to Christ, and He bore the wrath of God against those very sins of His people. In exchange, the righteousness of Christ was imputed to those who would place saving faith in Him, thereby justifying the redeemed as a free gift which is granted by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone to the glory of God alone.
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ arose from the dead in the same physical body, though glorified, in which He had lived and died, and that His resurrection body is the pattern of that body which will be given to all believers at the return of Christ.
7. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ ascended into heaven in the same glorified physical body in which He arose, was seated at His Father’s right hand, assuring us of the perfection of His work of redemption, and that He now, as Head over all things to the Church, is engaged on behalf of the saved as their only Advocate (1 Tim. 2:5).
8. We believe in the personal, imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
9. We believe that man was originally created in the image and likeness of God, and that he fell through sin; and that as a consequence of his sin, he became dead in trespasses and sins. We also believe that this spiritual death, or total depravity of human nature, has been transmitted to the entire human race, the Man Christ Jesus alone being excepted; and hence that every child of Adam is born into the world with a nature which is totally corrupt and thus will not and cannot take the initiative in redemption. God the Father must draw the elect to Christ (John 6:44).
10. We believe that regeneration necessarily precedes faith, that faith is a gift (Ephesians 2:8-9), and that those who place saving faith in Christ are justified once and for all, and have become children of God.
11. We believe that the Holy Spirit, being the Third Person of the Godhead, regenerates, convicts men of sin, indwells, baptizes, seals, and sets believers apart to a holy life; that He keeps and empowers believers day by day. We believe that He is the Teacher of the Word of God through which He guides us in our daily lives.
12. We believe in the eternal security and everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the eternal conscious punishment of the lost.
13. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ instituted only two ordinances: water baptism and the Lord’s Supper, to be observed until He returns. We believe that water baptism is not necessary for salvation but that it is an outward symbol of salvation and a sign of our obedience to Him.
14. We believe that the universal Church of Jesus Christ is composed of those who have been redeemed and washed in His blood, regenerated and sealed by the Holy Spirit, and that they are saved to worship and to serve; that it is the responsibility and privilege of all who are saved to seek to win others to Christ, to the uttermost part of the earth; that they should seek to live a holy life, to separate themselves from and forsake all that might dishonor God, cast discredit on His cause, or weaken their testimony.
15. We believe that there is a literal Satan, a fallen angelic being of great cunning and power, who is now the prince and the power of the air, the prince of this world, and the god of this age. We believe that he shall ultimately be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone and shall be tormented day and night forever.